- 01/21/10--08:23: The programme's celebrity fans speak out
- 01/22/10--12:33: Newsnight's librarian delves into the archives
- 01/22/10--12:57: Where are they now?
- 01/22/10--13:09: Look back at how we marked our 25th anniversary
- 01/25/10--02:58: Jeremy Paxman's Newsnight at 30 quiz
Stephen Smith assesses the programme's audience, which includes celebrities, comedians and famous chefs.
Adam Gotch present a selection of his favourite Newsnight reports from the last three decades.
Forget Eton, forget the Freemasons, forget McKinsey, ex- Newsnight staff secretly run the world, as Michael Crick explains
Jeremy Paxman puts you through your paces with a quiz testing how much you remember of 30 years of Newsnight.